pinterest follow button

Thursday 15 December 2016

2017 Goals In Progress

Going for a more professional and unified look across all my social media and my shop ,  I created my logo for free on the Canva website,



 got too excited and went ahead to create a Merry Christmas cover as well which I used as a cover picture for etsy and twitter (I did have to make one specially to fit the facebook cover specifications) 




Also thanks to the etsy networking and help groups on facebook I got to know about the  Etsy Rank tool. When I logged in for the first time I got this


I thought spelling mistakes?  what I found out next really got me hooked. So it turned out I listed some Halloween jewellery last season but got no interest in them which was a shock, but this tool pointed out the spelling I had was wrong 'Haloween' and not Halloween.  I then proceeded to work on my tags etc.

Next on my list is photography, I shall be researching on light boxes and natural light bulbs, or maybe some background to use ....

Roll on 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment