pinterest follow button

Sunday 30 December 2012

Wishing all a very Happy 2013 ahead!!!

I am looking forward to a brand new year.

Haven't made any new jewellery or been active on my blog since I twisted my knee and fell at home at the end of November. Been using crutches ever since :-(.  Will be having an operation to get it fixed at some point early next year.....

But, somehow in this time of inactivity, my shop has had its first international sales and has made me so proud of my creative work especially with the feedbacks I have received....  I'm thinking it can only get better in 2013!!! :-)

Got an ebenk professional digital studio kit for Christmas, so can stop putting off building myself a light box phew!!! This hopefully would translate to better and brighter shop photographs in the new year.

Here are some useful business articles I came across recently..





See you all in the new year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment