pinterest follow button

Monday 5 November 2012

Pinterest-ing...

In my quest to make a success of my etsy shop I came across pinterest which I have found a little bit addictive hmmm.(pinning and repinning) I think it's because of the visual effects. Rather than pages full of texts you are drawn to images of what people find interesting. A few similarities to twitter and facebook in that you have followers and could get followed, also have 'likes' to your pins.

Check mine out http://pinterest.com/jewelrybynneka/

It might not generate sales immediately but it sure does get you/your shop more exposure. Within a few hours of joining , according to my etsy shop stats, I had a shop view from pinterest , I'm thinking that is an extra traffic source if nothing else.

It's, I suppose more about expressing yourself  ;your style, likes, future projects, wish lists, etc; and sharing these with others.



No comments:

Post a Comment