pinterest follow button

Saturday 20 October 2012

so you think you can sell?

OK I decided (well with a little persuasion from the hubby) to stop hoarding all my creations and sell. I then thought of opening an etsy shop; did all my research, opened a Facebook fan page on the 11th of October,  My shop on the 15th of October, a twitter account on the 16th of October, then wrote my first blog on the 19th  phew!!!

But I can't help thinking if my shop actually has a theme..you know like a brand.. Since it all started with the love of ALL types of beautiful beads and the jewellery that resulted, I have ended up with a shop that's a bit all over the place I think :-$.. well when compared to other jewellery shops on etsy. 

There are jewellery made from acrylic beads, wooden beads, glass beads to most recently, gemstone beads..all in ONE shop..eh seriously? I should have called it 'The One Stop Shop' :-D

I don't know if I have a target market or a brand, but all I know is I love every piece of jewellery I have made :-) and hoping people see the beauty in the designs and ponder less on the theme of the shop..:-)


Sorting out my latest order of gorgeous gemstone beads from jewellerymaker.com...


No comments:

Post a Comment